Pagina's

Thursday 18 April 2019

Just idly looking at the code

It seems that sometimes, one does not produce any new lines of code in a day and still feels productive. Maybe it's me, but usually, those are key days for me, because those are the days ideas just happen.

Today, I was thinking about objects in my game and how to interact with them. Had a little conversation online about destroying and deactivating them and in the future, arrows will be pooled and deactivated,  while money'll be destroyed.  Furthermore, I will have the inventory class derive from monobehaviour, so I can add it to the player directly,  because why should I instantiate it manually?

Those doors have been a torn in my side too long, so they'll be gone and replaced by something else that I will build myself and not take from a tutorial.

Funny thing about failure and idleness is that it gets under my skin and that brings the will to conjure up solutions.

Am I already some modern day Confucius?

No comments:

Post a Comment