Pagina's

Wednesday 17 April 2019

A new Unity version

Alright. So nobody into gamedev videos could have missed this. Unity is releasing a new version: 2019.1. A lot of people are excited by the new rendering update with the video that was presented at the conference a couple of weeks ago. Myself, not having scratched the surface of the current 2018.3 versions, I just see extra options that I did not know about yet.
What caught my eye was a demo on terrain creation. I have worked with it in the past, but am looking forward to the new options in making bridges, erosion and the like. I saw the video in the bus today and it sparked my fantasy vibe in map making, a hobby from high school time. Not that I made a map or something,  but I surely will soon.
I did not do much programming today. Bit failing around on Blender,  trying make a sword. For the rest, tv time is important to.
Anyway,  here's the video I'm talking about ..


No comments:

Post a Comment