Pagina's

Sunday 31 March 2019

Birthday bit

So, the family are gone and my wife just wanted to watch her lady show on TV (First Dates Hotel), so I went upstairs for some birthday bit of work on the game. I get Twitter messages every day that half my following like a message by a guy named Dilmer Valecillos which I follow. Dilmer makes his games and often inspirational tweets on the process of making games. Often, the main idea is that I should be consistent and try to work on my project every day if I can.

I kind of agree, because it's best to keep growing by a lot of small bits rather than big chunks every now and then. So birthday or no birthday, I'll have fun making my game for a bit, even if it's only half an hour.



What I made was not so special. A little connection between my Game Handler script and the NPC's so that an NPC could give a signal to the UI so that it could show a healthbar. This will be useful for combat. The Forest Guy knows he does not like the player at all, but is yet too feeble minded to do anything else but patrol the side of the woods and notice the player is he's around. Next step here will be to have him be not-so-nice and show his intentions in the UI.

No comments:

Post a Comment