Pagina's

Monday 27 May 2019

A block platformer

Because of my rib, which appears to be bruised, I have not been able to sit in front of the Big Computer for too long stretches of time, so I took my slow laptop "out of the mothballs" like we say, and sit on the sofa. I wanted to make something easy to make and be able to finish something to get the sense of having made something to show going. So what do you make when you already made an endless runner? A simple platformer.

I'm not going to bore you with any graphics, except two sprites called White_pixel and White_circle which I resized and coloured to suit my needs.

The story is simple. You are - and you always kind of knew you are - a white box, navigating a world of black platforms. You really like turning coins and you have three lives. Red blocks try to kill you and... the floor is lava. Can't go wrong.



No comments:

Post a Comment