Pagina's

Wednesday 15 May 2019

Been a while

Alright, quickly before I hit the sack. It's been a while since my last post. Life interfered like it sometimes does. Went away for a weekend with my wife to celebrate we got married a year ago, so that was nice. The neighbours and some famous tv-show both took an evening and then time goes fast, but I'm back, I guess.

What I've been working on and have not finished yet is a system of quests being triggered by a collider. Once the player moves into a trigger area, it should evaluate if that trigger completes a moving quest and then check if it offers a new quest.

Of course this does not work yet, because it seems I have trouble triggering a dialog screen to notify the player the first quest's been completed, AND somehow the new quest starts off "completed". Not sure what that is about, but I'll find that out later this week.

Now off to bed. Tomorrow gamedev time, because I refuse to watch Eurovision and having a lady in the house, that's what is happening here..

No comments:

Post a Comment