Pagina's

Tuesday 10 September 2019

Showing information

Alright,  a short one, because I don't have much time now. Yesterday and the day before, I was working on the UI gor Holocene. For now, as always,  everything is placeholder, but we'll have a resource panel and a selection panel to show information on the game.  The resource panel is already working.  It reads all the storage objects the player has and shows totals per resource type.

The selection panel is going to be a bit more complex. I had my plan for this written out before, but it needs some finetuning because the code is a bit different.  It'll be fine though, because I like what it was, so this should not take too much time. For now, the UI with the Worker unit selected, will look something like this:


Remember, placeholder is the key word here. I want it all yo work first before making it look pretty.


No comments:

Post a Comment